Monday, January 20, 2014

My bucket list

Hello, everyone!
Do you know what bucket list is?
"Bucket list" means a list of things that you want to do before you die. I also have my bucket list. So today, I am going to write a post of my bucket list.

<CLARA'S BUCKET LIST>
1. I will teach some children when I grow older.
2. I will do bunjee-jumping someday.
3. I will accomplish my dream.
4. I will be a power blogger in Naver blog.
5. I want to be a best mother for my kids.
6. I want to save one's life.
7. I will go and see my favorite idol group, Exo.
8. I will enter KMLA when I become 17.
9. I want to get "the letter of distinction" in GLPS.
10. I want to meet a good husband when I marry.

I hope the readers also think about their bucket list and write about it. Thank you for reading my post about my bucket list. Bye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment