Monday, January 20, 2014

Diamante Poems

Hello, everyone! I am Daheup Kho.
Today, I will post two diamante poems which I wrote for the readers.
The theme of the poem is "Exo", which is a group I really love, and "GLPS".
Then, I will show you my diamante poems!

1. EXO

Exo
handsome, lovely
dance, sing, perform
Baekhyun, Chen, D.O., Luhan
kiss, hug, XOXO
sexy, skinny
SM

2. GLPS

GLPS
tiring, studious
study, play, rest
breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
sleep, wash, eat
good, bad
KMLA

Did you enjoy my diamante poems? I hope you enjoyed reading it. I will post many things like these things. Thank you for reading my poems.
Bye, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. CLARA

    Daughter
    Outgoing, ambitous
    Dance. , Study , Chat
    GD, Baekhyun, Steak, Coffee
    Write, Translate, Manage
    Hard-working, Lazy
    CEO

    How about mom's diamante?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting me and creating a new diamante poem. But you didn't keep the rule!!! ^^ I will keep that in mind!

      Delete